‘Tone of voice built on understanding’
Individuals, startups and agencies come to me when they need someone with a wide range of experience in the media to make sense of their ambition. I usually work within the creative media and technology industries, working behind the scenes, to provide intelligent, thoughtful and cost-effective outcomes for my clients.
I provide research and execution based on empathy, clarity and persuasion.
• Content creation for online and offline campaigns, specialising in media orientated B2B
• Internal reports and creative audits
• B2C content
• Creative troubleshooting and editing
• Adapting content for client side presentation and final delivery
TRENDS & FUTURE INSIGHTS
• Forecasting sociocultural, fashion, beauty, design & lifestyle
• Researching and writing reports on emerging consumer values and aesthetics
STRATEGY & CONSULTANCY
• Forecasting sociocultural, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, design & technology
• Forward looking vision & identification of new innovation territories
• Creative and technical strategy implementation
Experienced in writing for viral campaigns, digital, B2B, B2C streamlining and proof of concept, agency evaluation and internal communications. I’ve captured personalities, cows, cars and Amazonian scientists for agencies including The Viral Factory & SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH | SinnerSchrader Group.
Creative strategy and copywriting for businesses for East London Juice Company, Serpent Productions, Hawaii Design & Design Event07, Lobster Foundation, Industry Art, Bianca Redgrave, Lee McCormack Design, sustainability reports for Dust / First Milk / Trie and trend reports for organisations including Beautystreams (Paris), Stylus and Lowe Counsel.
Part of a D&AD award winning team in 2012 with Bracket Vol.3.
‘The Doctor’s Doctor’
I provide research for development, agency evaluation and independent insight into creative concepts for designers, creative directors, CEOs & founders. Clients have asked for the following… Entire company review and communication of strategy and studio story for U.S.A. / UK design agency. Fields of research including the future of housing for U.S.A. market, future of airline entertainment (Europe) and future of wellness in the U.S.A. Regional UK design agency business / creative strategy review
“Robert has a flair for writing, nice report” – Feedback from client on competition analysis in US housing market, May 2014